Church Walk Family Festive Hub T&C’s
Family Festive Hub
- The Family Festive Hub will be live from until 19th December 2020
- Church Walk Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Points are collected from submission of uploaded images, which corresponds to the email which has been submitted against the upload.
- Multiple children are able to take part, however, the person uploading the images will need to submit separate submissions in order for each child to receive their allocated points.
- There are 15 points to collect in total from 5 separate activities: Design, Colouring, Festive Food, Stocking Difference and Bauble Trail (currently on hold)
- Once the completed activity has been submitted, the contact will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win prizes.
- There are 3 tiers of prize draws with over £500 worth vouchers to be won in total;
- 2 – 6 points to be entered into a £50 voucher draw
- 6 – 9 points for a £100 voucher
- 9+ points for the ultimate £150 voucher draw
- By entering the competition, the contact consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- The winners will be contacted via email; the winner’s contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- If any emails to the winners are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 7 days of being notified, then Church Walk reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Church Walk staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
- The prize will be distributed to the winner within 10 working days.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
Church Walk General Competition T&C’s
All events, campaigns and competitions may be subject to change or cancellation
- There is no alternative prize
- This promotion is open to all UK residents
- Entrants must enter the promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
- Joint submissions are not permitted.
- By entering you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- Church Walk may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this promotion.
- The promotion is not open to employees or agencies of Church Walk, their families or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at any time at Church Walk discretion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Church Walk assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Church Walk accepts no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
- By entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions the promoter may, at is sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize and provide their contact details within 72 hours, Church Walk will select another winner.
- The winner must be able to collect from the shopping centre unless otherwise stated.
- The winner will only be announced via social media/email/phone call.
- Church Walk decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Church Walk, Caterham Surrey CR3 6HY
- The competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.